We all know how exhausting flying can be. Imagine doing it for a living!! Yep, I chose this life and I have no regrets. But that doesn’t mean I don’t get tired, fatigue, or jet lagged. There is no magic pill when it comes to traveling and every trip is different. Here are some things I like to keep on hand to make life a little easier, smoother, and more stress-free.
- coffee – 3am wake ups are no joke. I love Bulletproof’s cold brew because it’s convenient, hassle free, SUGAR FREE but still tasty, and their packaging is recyclable which is super important to me.
- greens – preferably in tabs because they pack well. I love the ones from Amazing Grass!
- collagen sticks – I take collage daily because it helps with my joints (I like to run and do HIIT workouts) and because I open so many soda cans, I need my nails to be hella strong.
- ginger and peppermint tea – both aid digestion. Flying always throws my digestion off.
- healthy snacks – this goes without saying. Fruits, veggies, nuts, the less processed the better! But sometimes I will opt for a high fiber, high protein bar with low sugar.
- charcoal pills – helps with bloating on the plane.
- propolis throat spray – to help prevent sickness! I use it the second I feel off.
- apple cider vinegar – so many benefits to taking ACV daily! I always have some in a little reusable jar.
- adaptogens – I love carrying ashwagandha on me. It really helps me cope with stress!
*pro tip: stay hydrated, chew slowly, avoid carbonated beverages, and only eat when you’re hungry to avoid bloat! Our bodies bloat naturally when we fly but doing these things will prevent from maximum bloatage.
Hope you found this useful! All of the love and safest of travels!