The holidays are just around the corner and what better time to create a gift guide than now with all the hot deals going on? Here are some of my favorites for every spice in your life.
- adidas by Stella McCartney Yoga Bag ($110) // This collection is insanely gorgeous and one of the best things you could get someone is something they might hesitate splurging on. Save $20 using coupon code “SCORE”
- Healthy Human Life Stainless Steel Bottle 32 oz ($34.99) // These bottles are such amazing quality and I take mine everywhere with me. And I love that there’s every color under the sun! Use coupon code “STOCKUP” for 20% your purchase.
- The Balance Collection Textured Roller ($21.97) // I just recently got one of these and it changed my life! The textures on the foam roller gives you a more intense massage than your standard foam roller. You can find this baby at Nordstrom Rack and save some moolah!
- Bulletproof Brain Octane ($23.50) // Just one of those things you aren’t sure about but would secretly squeal over if found under the tree. I once was skeptical but this stuff is amazing. And now, you can save 20% off sitewide!
- Pearl Butter ($19.99) // These adaptogenic butters are not only great for you, but you can also release your inner Jackson Pollock using them too! I’ve seen some pretty sick creations on Instagram and am dying to get my hands on them myself! Use coupon code “GRATEFUL” for free shipping or my friend’s code “ANDAPINCHOFLOVE” for 20% off!
- Sun Potion Adaptogens from ($25.57) // These adaptogenic powders will give your smoothies, coffees, matcha lattes, etc. an extra UMF. A little pricey (but worth it) so it’s always exciting to receive! My favorites are ashwaghanda, cordyceps, reishi, and chaga! And guess what? They’re currently all on sale!
- Cocokind Holiday Basics Beauty Set ($49.99) // Gift sets make for the perfect gift come holiday season because you end up saving so much on these bundles. Cocokind is a brand I discovered via some of my favorite bloggers and since using their products, I’ve never looked back. Their products are all organic and natural. And you guessed it. The gift sets are all on sale!
- Glossier Cloud Paint Quad ($55) // Glossier has been a cult favorite in the online beauty community for a little while now and with reason! I love that they believe in skincare before anything else. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about these Cloud Paints, helping you achieve that natural blush all while being hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, and cruelty free. Currently 20% off and free shipping sitewide!
- Julep Beauty Box ($39.98 for two months) // Fun fact: I used to work at Julep! I always loved the concept behind subscription boxes and Julep is unique in that you have the option of logging into your account and picking out your goodies every month. I’ve always loved that about Julep because how many times have you received a subscription box and gave away half of it? With Julep’s monthly Maven box, your girly spice can pick out what she wants! No sale, but seriously so cool.
- Fresh Nourishing Naturals Lip Duo ($25) // As a flight attendant, I especially know first hand how drying traveling can be. Your jet setter will appreciate you so much for this. Valued at $36, this is a steal!
- ClassPass (starting at $50) // I’ve been eyeing ClassPass for quite some time! I absolutely love the concept and get this – your traveling pal will get to drop into any classes offered in the system in ANY city with no extra charge! How cool is that?
- Amazing Grass Effervescent ($47.94 for a pack of 6) // I discovered these at the checkout stand at Whole Foods and it’s now one of my holy grail items. In just one tablet, you’ve got one serving of fruits and veggies. So convenient to just pop into your water bottle and get those nutrients in, especially when it’s not as easy to when you’re on the go. I love the berry flavor and plan on restocking with this sale they’ve got going! Currently on sale for 40% off plus free shipping using code “FRIDAY40”. Comes out to $4 a tube versus $10 at Whole Foods!
- Groupon // I had my bestie in mind writing this. She’s going to be a new mom pretty soon and the first thing I thought of? MANIS AND PEDIS. Anything to make her feel special and give her a little break, even if it’s just an hour to herself. Purchase your vouchers on Groupon to save tons of money this holiday season.
- Sun Basket (starting at $80) // Takeout for new parents has got to be the best invention ever, but Sun Basket makes it easy to stay healthy while still cutting a lot of the time. They offer diet-friendly subscriptions whether you’re a vegetarian or paleo, there’s something for everybody. The best part is, these meals take only 30 minutes to make! Any new parent would appreciate this so much. Use code “BALANCED” for $35 off your purchase, courtesy of The Balanced Blonde!
- Everly Grey During & After Maternity Sleepwear Set (on sale from $67.38) // HOW CUTE IS THIS?! I don’t think there are truly any words for how precious (and maybe cheesy but whatevs) it is to see mama bear matching with her cub. These sets are currently on sale at Nordstrom.
I absolutely love shopping for my friends and family, especially this time of year. Hope this gift guide helps you in some way, even if it’s just planting an idea in your head with fun subscription boxes or introducing you to some of my favorite brands! Til next time, loves.